15 Tog Super King Size Goose Feather and Down Duvets
Same Day Dispatch
Order before 3pm on any working day for same day dispatch
2000+ Satisfied Customers
We have 2000+ Satisfied Customers with 70% Repeat Orders
365 Days Returns
Not happy? Return any unwanted item(s) within 365 days
New Year Sale
Save Extra 5% off on every thing. Use our Promotion Code: HIGH5
Shop knowing that you'll receive excellent customer service!
Shop safely and securely with highest assurance SSL!
15 Tog Single Goose Feather and Down Duvets
A luxuriously, soft duvet which provides excellent warmth due to its 15 tog rating. Filled with 85% natural Goose Feather and 15% Goose Down and encased in down proof cambric cotton, the duvet is lightweight without compromising on warmth so you can enjoy a peaceful rest without the duvet being heavy on your body. Ideal to use this duvet all year round. Machine washable and easy to care for. Available sizes include; Single, Double, King and Super King. They comprise of 2 separate duvets that attach together making it 4 seasons, one duvet is 4.5 tog which is ideal for summer and the other is 10.5 tog which can be used for spring & autumn and when both are attached together making it 15 tog it will be ideal for those cold winter months.
- Tog: 15 Tog
- Fabric: Cambric Cotton
- Filling: 85% Goose Feather %, 15% Natural Goose Down
- Wash Care: Machine Washable
|Duvets Size Chart|
|Single||137cm / 54”||198cm / 78″|
|Double||198cm / 78″||198cm / 78”|
|King||229cm / 90″||218cm / 86″|
|Super King||259cm / 102″||218cm / 86″|
What is Tog?
The Tog is a measure of thermal resistance and is the standard name given for measuring the warmth of a duvet. It gives you an idea of how much body heat will be retained by the duvet. The higher the tog rating, the warmer the duvet. So a 4.5 tog is lighter making it perfect for the hotter seasons when you tend to get sweaty. A 13.5 or a 15 tog duvet would be ideal for the cooler months to keep you nice and snug. A 10.5 tog is somewhat in-between and is used for all seasons, whether its hot or cold. It’s all down to preference as to how warm you want to be.
- Free UK Mainland Delivery (4-8 Working Days)
- Standard UK Delivery (1-3 Working Days): £5.99
- Next Day Delivery (Order by 2pm): £8.34
- DPD 12:00 Noon (Order by 2pm for 12 Noon Delivery): £9.60
- Saturday Next Day Delivery (Order by 2pm for Sat Next Day delivery): £23.98
- DPD 10:00 AM (Order by 2pm for 10AM delivery): £23.99
- Saturday 12:00 Noon (Order by 2pm for Sat 12 Noon delivery): £32.50
- Saturday 10:00 AM (Order by 2pm for Sat 10AM delivery): £37.50